The Daily Adventures of Monkeygrrl18

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Side Trips

I finally bought the tickets and now Colin and I are going to go to Rome, Venice and Athens. I'm very excited. Venice is one of my favorite cities and I've always wanted to go to Athens.

The hotel that I booked for Venice is right on the Grand Canal and hopefully our room will look over on that side. I was reading the reviews and people were saying that it was a fantastic view from the hotel windows. Very close to Piazza St. Marco also.

The hotel in Rome I'm not too sure about. It was part of the timeshare network so at least it was free! I think it's in a good place...very close to Ancient Rome. Supposedly it's also very close to the metro so we can easily go to the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the Vatican.

Athens...I'm not sure yet. I haven't booked anything but it's very cheap. I like that.

I'm also trying to go to Dublin with my best friend. She's supposed to call me tomorrow night to let me know if she can take some days off of work. That should be fun...I haven't been on a trip with Alli in forever! When in Dublin I'm definitely going to have to make sure I visit the Guiness Brewery. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I am jealous. :) :)

An admirer

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, fun fun! So when are you going to start travelling out of France?

*gets envious*

Have a blast Meg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home